Saturday, May 27, 2006

Big Momma’s House 2

Honestly, I was not able to watch the first one. That is why I cannot say what exactly is going on and I could not exactly compare.

On the other hand, it was a hilarious movie. And it surely was fun. And I mean fun. Of course, the media person that I was, I really found the usual storyline embedded in it. It was more of like problem-then-find-a-solution-then-solve-the-problem-then-help-new-found-friends-out-then-come-home-to-his-own-family. Well, something to that effect.

Although it was a hilarious one. Malcolm goes on an investigation himself without the ‘blessings’ from the FBI. He is an FBI agent. And he goes on the investigation posing as Big Momma and becomes hired as a nanny. Oh well, I won’t be going deeper into the whole Big Momma thing. But I tell you, if you are needing a couple of laughs, try this one out.

No comments: