Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

When I watched Ice Age 2: The Meltdown, at first, I felt like it was just another of those sequels that never make quite a statement to those who view it. However, as the movie progressed, I became engrossed in all the characters and how they lived their lives. I was back at Ice Age (the first one) yet it seemed like there’s many new things. Let’s just say, if I were to compare, that both hold the same kind of funny antics as well as lessons learned.

Sid is always hilarious. Diego has learned to be with his herd, nevermind the fact that he’s still a sabertoothed tiger. More of the story dwells on Manny as his being the last mammoth on earth. The antics of Skrat, though, at keeping his acorn, were quite old so much so that it did not bring quite much laughter to me compared to his attempts during the first movie.

Of course, this new one tells about friendship and helping each other out. It is fun. And it surely would be something that you may want to see. Maybe to relax a little.

No comments: